RETTEW’s seasoned staff of environmental scientists, biologists and ecologists, and our support staff of GIS and CADD technicians have advanced academic training and diverse hands-on experience.Our in-depth knowledge and experience in environmental consulting, planning and design enables us to anticipate and address concerns before they become problems for your project or business.
Our Natural Sciences group has become an indispensible resource to the oil and gas industry as well as major commercial and industrial construction-related projects when impacts to the environment are unavoidable.
The identification and delineation of natural resources such as wetlands, high-quality and/or trout reproduction streams, threatened and endangered species, and other unique habitats are just some of the specialty services for which RETTEW is known and respected. Our professionals work to conserve our communities’ natural resources, develop open space and greenways and make sure proper investigations and assessments are performed prior to project development.
Natural Sciences specialties include:
- Applied Ecology Studies
- Archaeological Resource Studies
- Bog Turtle Habitat Assessments
- Dam Removals
- Environmental Impact Statements (EIS)
- Environmental Permitting and Compliance
- Fluvial Geomorphology (FGM)
- Historic Resources Studies
- Noise Analysis and Mitigation Design
- Stream Restoration, Design and Permitting
- Stream and Wetland Encroachment Permitting
- Threatened and Endangered Species Survey and Coordination
- Wetland Delineation and Mitigation