RETTEW’s seasoned staff of environmental scientists, biologists and ecologists, and our support staff of GIS and CAD technicians have advanced academic and technical training and practical hands-on experience. Our in-depth knowledge and experience in environmental consulting, permitting, planning and design enables us to anticipate and address concerns before they become problems for your project or business.
Our Environmental Permitting group has become an indispensable resource to the oil and gas industry as well as major commercial, residential, transportation, and industrial construction-related projects when impacts to the environment are unavoidable.
The identification and delineation of natural resources such as wetlands, high-quality streams, threatened and endangered species, and other unique natural resources are just some of the specialty services for which RETTEW is known and respected. Our experience with avoiding or reducing impacts to these resources is essential to minimizing delays to your project and associated permitting while preserving the environment.
Environmental Permitting specialties include:
- Environmental Permitting and Compliance
- Stream and Wetland Encroachment Permitting
- Wetland Delineation and Mitigation
- Threatened and Endangered Species Survey and Coordination
- Stream Restoration, Design and Permitting
- Archaeological Resource Studies
- Historic Resources Studies
- Bog Turtle Habitat Assessments
- Dam Removals
- Environmental Impact Statements (EIS)
- Applied Ecology Studies
- Fluvial Geomorphology (FGM)
- Noise Analysis and Mitigation Design