- This event has passed.
Community Conservation Partnership Program (C2P2) Deadline
April 5 @ 4:00 pm EDT
Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
C2P2 grants provide funding for projects related to parks, recreation, and conservation. Eligible entities include municipalities, municipal agencies/authorities, conservation districts, school districts, colleges/universities, nonprofit organizations, designated heritage areas, prequalified land trusts, and state agencies. Funding is available for the following types of projects:
- Community and Watershed Forestry
- Community Recreation and Conservation Planning
- Land Acquisition and Conservation
- Motorized and Non-motorized Trails
- Park Rehabilitation and Development
- State and Regional Partnerships.
Award Amount: Varies
Required Match: Varies, but many require at least 50%
Applications Due: April 5, 2023, by 4:00 PM