- This event has passed.
RETTEW/OSHA National Safety Stand-Down 2022
May 5 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am EDT
Join us for this free, live streaming event as we pause to review the importance of fall protection. Also enjoy the chance to win various giveaways!
RETTEW and OSHA will hold a free and open-to-the-public event to discuss the importance of fall protection and fall protection solutions. The presentation will be followed by an interactive panel discussion conducted by safety professionals from RETTEW, OSHA, and the construction and insurance industries. There is limited in-person seating at RETTEW’s Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, Training Center. Please register and select the appropriate ticket option to ensure your spot.
- Free and open to the public
- Fall protection demonstration (prerecorded in RETTEW’s hands-on training center)
- Presentation on the Importance of Fall Protection, the Fall Protection Stand-Down, and Current Fall Protection Statistics by Shawn Renaldi, OSHA Compliance Assistant Specialist
- Presentation on Implementing a Fall Prevention/Protection Program by Kelly Kramer, RETTEW
- Fall protection system examples by Kristen Morgret, RETTEW
- Question and answer panel with OSHA’s Shawn Renaldi, Cory Gaye from Liberty Mutual, Tom Scott from McClure Company, and RETTEW safety professionals
- A chance to win fall protection items and other giveaways*
*Must pre-register and attend to win. Prizes can only be shipped within the continental United States.
May 5 at 8:30 a.m. EST
Please contact Lynn Reed at email@example.com or 717.516.7496 with any questions.