Welcome to the RETTEW Focus on Funding page! Please explore the featured funding opportunities below and contact our funding team to learn more about the programs, eligibility, and application assistance. We look forward to working with you to identify and secure the funding resources you need to successfully complete your projects!
Dauphin County Local Share Municipal Grant Program
Dauphin County Gaming Advisory Board
The Local Share Municipal Grant Program helps distribute funds generated by gaming to local governments for projects that support and enhance community and economic well-being and mitigate the impact of gaming and related activities. Pre-application conferences are strongly encouraged before August 1, 2021, but no later than August 31, 2021.
• Award Amount: Municipal applicants – $150,000 maximum/Non-municipal applicants – $75,000 maximum
• Required Match: None stated
• Applications Due: Wednesday, September 1, 2021 – 4:30 p.m.
Transportation Alternatives Set-Aside (TASA) 2021 Funding Round
Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT)
TASA provides funding for projects and activities defined as transportation alternatives, including on- and off-road pedestrian and bicycle facilities, infrastructure projects for improving non-driver access to public transportation and enhanced mobility, community improvement activities, environmental mitigation, trails that serve a transportation purpose, and Safe Routes to School projects.
• Award Amount: $50,000 minimum award for construction projects
• Required Match: N/A – Applicant responsible for all pre-construction activities.
• Pre-applications Due: Monday, August 16, 2021 – 4:00 p.m.
• Applications Due: Friday, October 15, 2021 – 4:00 p.m.
Community Facilities Direct Loan & Grant Program
United States Department of Agriculture-Rural Development (USDA-RD)
A combination of low-interest, direct loans and grants is available to purchase, construct, and/or improve essential community facilities in rural areas. Examples of essential community facilities include healthcare, public (including street improvements), and public safety service facilities (such as fire stations, police stations, police vehicles, fire trucks, and public works vehicles or equipment).
• Award Amount: None stated. If a community qualifies, grants of up to $50,000 are available.
• Required Match: None
• Applications Due: Rolling deadline