Welcome to the RETTEW Focus on Funding page! Please explore our featured funding opportunities below and a calendar that serves as an easy reference for upcoming submission deadlines. We look forward to working with you to identify and secure the funding resources you need to successfully complete your projects!
WalkWorks Active Transportation Plans and Policies
Pennsylvania Department of Health (DOH)
Funding is available to assist municipal entities with developing active transportation plans and policies that will improve walking, bicycling, wheeling, and transit connections to everyday destinations and increase safe and accessible opportunities for residents to be physically active.
• Eligibility: See Funding Opportunity Announcement
• Award Amount: $10,000 to $20,000 for active transportation plans
$3,000 to $5,000 to assist with developing Complete Streets and/or Vision Zero policies
• Required Match: None required
• Applications Due: Friday, May 14, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
South Mountain Partnership Mini-Grant Program
Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (PA DCNR)
Funding is available to stimulate on-the-ground work that sustains the South Mountain region’s sense of place and quality of life through the protection, enhancement, or promotion of the area’s natural, cultural, recreational, or economic resources. Past projects funded by mini-grants in Adams, Cumberland, Franklin, and York Counties include trail feasibility studies and master plans, bioretention swale and stream projects, and historic preservation initiatives.
• Eligibility: See Frequently Asked Questions
• Award Amount: Range from $2,500 to $15,000
• Required Match: 50% match required
• Pre-Applications Due: Friday, May 28, 2021
Water Level Monitoring Grants
Susquehanna River Basin Commission (SRBC)
This new grant program is available to support the collection and reporting of water level data in groundwater production wells in the basin. Funding is focused on purchasing, installing, or maintaining water level monitoring equipment to provide appropriate data collection methods to monitor and report operational data.
• Eligibility: See Criteria for Water Level Monitoring Grant Selection
• Award Amount: Up to $1,500 per source, facility cap at $7,500/year
• Required Match: None stated
• Pre-Applications Due: Wednesday, June 30, 2021