Welcome to the RETTEW Focus on Funding page! Please explore the featured funding opportunities below and contact our funding team to learn more about the programs, eligibility, and application assistance. We look forward to working with you to identify and secure the funding resources you need to successfully complete your projects!
South Mountain Partnership Mini-Grant Program
Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
Funding is available for projects that further the goals of the Partnership, and to advance the capacity of partners to complete projects throughout the region. The Program provides funding, on a competitive basis, to projects that sustain the South Mountain landscape’s sense of place by protecting and promoting the region’s landscape resources.
• Award Amount: $2,500 to $15,000
• Required Match: 1:1 match (cash or in-kind)
• Pre-Applications Due: Friday, May 27, 2022
• Applications Due: Friday, July 29, 2022
North American Wetlands Conservation Act (NAWCA) Grants: U.S. Standard
U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
Funding is available to support public-private partnerships carrying out projects in the United States that further the goals of NAWCA. These projects must involve long-term protection, restoration, and/or enhancement of wetlands and associated uplands habitats for the benefit of all wetlands-associated migratory birds.
• Award Amount: No stated minimum or maximum
• Required Match: No less than a 1:1 ratio
• Applications Due: Friday, July 8, 2022
Multimodal Transportation Fund
Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development
Funding is available to encourage economic development and ensure that a safe and reliable system of transportation is available to the residents of the commonwealth. Funds may be used for the development, rehabilitation, and enhancement of transportation assets to existing communities; streetscape, lighting, and sidewalk enhancement; pedestrian safety; connectivity of transportation assets; and transit-oriented development.
• Award Amount: Not to exceed $3 million for any project
• Required Match: Encouraged, but may not be required
• Applications Due: Sunday, July 31, 2022