Welcome to the RETTEW Focus on Funding page! Please explore the featured funding opportunities below and contact our funding team to learn more about the programs, eligibility, and application assistance. We look forward to working with you to identify and secure the funding resources you need to successfully complete your projects!
Historical & Archival Records Care Grant Program
Pennsylvania Historical & Museum Commission and Pennsylvania State Historical Records Advisory Board
Funding is available for surveying, inventorying, preserving, arranging, describing, and making available historical local government records. Funding may also be requested for reformatting or the purchase of supplies and equipment. Awards will improve the preservation of historically valuable original records. The performance period for the grant is two years.
• Award Amount: Individual up to $5,000; Collaborative up to $15,000
• Required Match: No match required
• Grant Webinars: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 10:00 AM
• Applications Due: Monday, August 1, 2022
Our Town Creative Placemaking Grants Program
National Endowment for the Arts
Funding is available to support activities that integrate arts, culture, and design into local efforts that strengthen communities. Our Town projects advance local economic, physical, or social outcomes in communities, ultimately laying the groundwork for systems change and centering equity.
• Award Amount: $25,000 to $150,000
• Required Match: No less than 1:1 ratio
• Part 1 to Grants.gov Due: Thursday, August 4, 2022, 11:59 PM
• Part 2 Applications Due: Tuesday, August 9, 2022 – Tuesday, August 16, 2022, 11:59 PM
Municipal Recycling Program Performance Grants
Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection
Funding is available to municipalities based upon the weight of source-separated recyclable materials recovered by municipal recycling programs and the population of the municipality as determined by the most recent decennial census. Municipalities include counties, cities, boroughs, incorporated towns, townships, home rule municipalities, their authorities, councils of governments, consortiums, or similar entities. This application period is for eligible materials recycled and marketed in calendar year 2021.
• Award Amount: Based on $10 per ton for each approved ton of commercial recycling reported
• Required Match: None stated
• Applications Due: Friday, December 30, 2022