Welcome to the RETTEW Focus on Funding page! Please explore our featured funding opportunities below and a calendar that serves as an easy reference for upcoming submission deadlines. We look forward to working with you to identify and secure the funding resources you need to successfully complete your projects!
Small Watershed Grants (SWG) Program
National Fish and Wildlife Foundation (NFWF)
Funding is available for projects within the Chesapeake Bay Watershed that promote community-based efforts to protect and restore the diverse natural resources of the Chesapeake Bay and its tributary rivers and streams. NFWF will award funds through two distinct funding opportunities: SWG Implementation (SWG-I) Grants and SWG Planning and Technical Assistance (SWG-PTA) Grants.
• Eligibility – See Request for Proposal
• Award Amount: SWG-I Grants – $50,000 to $500,000; SWG-PTA Grants – up to $50,000
• Required Match – One-third of grant request
• Free Webinar – Thursday, February 27, 2020, 1:00 p.m. – Register here
• Applications Due – April 14, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
Pennsylvania FAST Act Corridor Infrastructure Grant
Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (PA DEP)
Approximately $1 million in grants is available through this special solicitation under the Alternative Fuels Incentive Grant Program (AFIG) to install public-use electric, hydrogen, propane, and compressed natural gas refueling infrastructure along highway corridors in Pennsylvania.
• Eligibility – See Solicitation Guidelines
• Award Amount – Approximately $1 million available
(individual project awards capped at $500,000)
• Required Match – See Solicitation Guidelines
• Applications Due – March 24, 2020 by 4:00 p.m.
Environmental Grant Program
Pennsylvania American Water
Funding is offered for innovative, community-based environmental projects that improve, restore, or protect the watersheds, surface water, and groundwater supplies in local communities.
• Eligibility – See Program Brochure
• Award Amount – $10,000 maximum
• Required Match – None stated
• Applications Due – March 31, 2020
Lancaster County FY2020 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
Public Improvement Program
Lancaster County Redevelopment Authority
Funding is available for projects designed to serve those areas of the community with the highest percentage of low- and moderate-income persons, using current census data or recent income survey results.
• Eligibility – See Policies and Procedures
• Award Amount – $200,000 maximum
• Required Match – Minimum 20% of requested amount
• Letter of Intent Due – Friday, February 28, 2020 by 12:00 p.m.
• Applications Due – April 30, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
PROGRAM DEADLINE REMINDERS
PHMC – Keystone Historic Preservation Planning and Construction Grants
Applications Due – March 2, 2020
EPA and Chesapeake Bay Trust – G3 Grant Program
Applications Due – March 19, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
PA DEP – Small Business Advantage Grant
Applications Due – April 12, 2020 (Now on a wait-list basis only. Applications will only be reviewed if funding becomes available.)
PA DCNR – C2P2 Grants
Applications Due – April 22, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
DCED – Pennsylvania Industrial Development Authority
Applications Due – Rolling Deadline