Welcome to the RETTEW Focus on Funding page! Please explore our featured funding opportunities below and a calendar that serves as an easy reference for upcoming submission deadlines. We look forward to working with you to identify and secure the funding resources you need to successfully complete your projects!
Keystone Historic Preservation Planning and Construction Grants
Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission (PHMC)
Funds are available for projects involving planning and pre-development for historic resources and for projects involving the preservation, restoration, or rehabilitation construction activities at publicly accessible buildings listed in or eligible for listing in the National Register of Historic Places.
Chesapeake Bay Green Streets, Green Jobs, Green Towns (G3) Grant Program
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Region III (EPA) and the Chesapeake Bay Trust
The goal of the G3 Program is to help communities develop and implement plans that reduce stormwater runoff, increase the number and amount of green spaces in urban areas, improve the health of local streams and the Chesapeake Bay, and enhance quality of life and community livability.
• Eligibility: Local governments, nonprofit organizations, and neighborhood/community associations
• Award Amount: Various funding levels – see RFP
• Required Match: Encouraged, but not required
• Applications Due: March 4, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
Community Conservation Partnerships Program (C2P2) Grants
Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (PA DCNR)
Funding is available for projects related to:
♦ Planning, acquisition, and development of public parks
♦ Recreation areas
♦ Motorized and non-motorized trails
♦ River conservation and access
♦ Conservation of open space.
• Eligibility: Municipalities, counties, municipal agencies, nonprofit organizations, state heritage areas, prequalified land trusts, and for-profit enterprises
• Award Amount: Varies per program
• Required Match: 50% minimum
• Webinar: Thursday, January 28 – 10:00 to 11:15 a.m. – click here to register
• Applications Due: April 14, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.