Welcome to the RETTEW Focus on Funding page! Please explore the featured funding opportunities below and contact our funding team to learn more about the programs, eligibility, and application assistance. We look forward to working with you to identify and secure the funding resources you need to successfully complete your projects!
Clean Water Implementation Large Grant
Lancaster Clean Water Fund
This grant program supports installation of high-impact projects in priority locations to achieve nutrient and sediment reductions stated in Lancaster’s Countywide Action Plan, such as agricultural, stormwater, and stream best management practices (BMPs).
• Award Amount: Anticipated total funding allocation of $1.7 million, awards ranging from $100,000 to $500,000 each
• Required Match: None stated
• Applications Due: Friday, February 18, 2022
Chesapeake Bay Green Streets, Green Jobs, Green Towns (G3) Grant Program
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Region III and the Chesapeake Bay Trust
The goal of the G3 Program is to help communities develop and implement plans that reduce stormwater runoff, increase the number and amount of green spaces in urban areas, improve the health of local streams and the Chesapeake Bay, and enhance quality of life and community livability.
• Award Amount: Various funding levels offered
• Required Match: Encouraged, but not required
• Applications Due: Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 4:00 p.m.
Community Conservation Partnerships Program (C2P2) Grants
Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
Funding is available for projects related to:
Planning, acquisition, and development of public parks
Motorized and non-motorized trails
River conservation and access
Conservation of open space.
• Award Amount: Varies per program
• Required Match: 50 percent minimum
• Applications Due: Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 4:00 p.m.