Welcome to the RETTEW Focus on Funding page! Please explore our featured funding opportunities below and a calendar that serves as an easy reference for upcoming submission deadlines. We look forward to working with you to identify and secure the funding resources you need to successfully complete your projects!
Lehigh County 2021 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program
United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Funding is available to municipalities and non-profit organizations for projects benefitting Lehigh County residents living outside of the city limits of Allentown and Bethlehem with a focus on revitalization of low- and moderate-income neighborhoods through the rehabilitation of the existing housing stock and physical improvements to public facilities.
• Eligibility: See Eligible CDBG Activities
• Award Amount: No stated minimum or maximum
• Required Match: 10% for construction projects
• Public Hearing: Two, duplicate sessions on Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. and Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
• Applications Due: Thursday, April 15, 2021 by 11:59 p.m.
Small Watershed Grants (SWG) Program
National Fish and Wildlife Foundation (NFWF)
Funding is available for projects within the Chesapeake Bay Watershed that promote community-based efforts to protect and restore the diverse natural resources of the Chesapeake Bay and its tributary rivers and streams. NFWF will award funds through two distinct funding opportunities: SWG Implementation (SWG-I) Grants and SWG Planning and Technical Assistance (SWG-PTA) Grants.
• Eligibility: See Request for Proposal
• Award Amount: SWG-I Grants – $50,000 to $500,000. SWG-PTA Grants – up to $50,000
• Required Match: SWG-I Grants – One-third of grant request. SWG-PTA Grants – No match required
• Applications Due: Thursday, April 22, 2021 by 11:59 p.m.
Lancaster Clean Water Fund Grants
Lancaster Clean Water Partners
Funding is available in three categories for projects that address clean water priorities as well as the pollution reduction goals in Lancaster’s Countywide Action Plan (CAP).
• Community Conservation Grant supports education, outreach, and regional engagement projects. Grants range from $1,000 to $15,000. Applications are due Monday, July 26, 2021 by 11:59 p.m.
• Clean Water Implementation Small Grant supports implementation of collaborative, watershed-scale restoration projects. Grants range from $5,000 to $25,000. Applications are due Monday, July 26, 2021 by 11:59 p.m.
• Clean Water Implementation Large Grant supports installation of high-impact projects in priority locations to achieve nutrient and sediment reductions for Lancaster’s CAP. Grants range from $200,000 to $500,000. Applications open Thursday, April 1, 2021, and grants will be awarded on a rolling basis until all funds are allocated.
The Lancaster Clean Water Partners will hold an Information Session on
Tuesday, March 30, 2021, from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. Click here to register.