Welcome to the RETTEW Focus on Funding page! Please explore the featured funding opportunities below and contact our funding team to learn more about the programs, eligibility, and application assistance. We look forward to working with you to identify and secure the funding resources you need to successfully complete your projects!
FY 2022 Innovative Nutrient and Sediment Reduction (INSR) Program
National Fish and Wildlife Foundation (NFWF)
Funds are available for water quality improvement projects or practices that help restore water quality and habitats of the Chesapeake Bay Watershed and its tributary rivers and streams. This program funds projects that demonstrate reductions of nutrient and sediment pollution, involve the growth and enhancement of existing regional-scale partnerships working on watershed restoration, and measurably accelerate the geographic scale and/or rate of implementation for priority water quality improvement practices.
• Award Amount: Anticipated total funding allocation of $7 to $10 million, awards ranging from $500,000 to $1 million each
• Required Match: None stated
• Applications Due: Monday, November 15, 2021
• Final Proposals Due: Monday, November 29, 2021 by 11:59 p.m.
FY 2022 Brownfields Multipurpose, Assessment, and Cleanup Grant Funding
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Funds offered through this program may be used to address sites contaminated by hazardous substances, pollutants, or contaminants and petroleum.
• Award Amount: Varies per grant type
• Required Match: Varies per grant type
• Applications Due: Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Green Light-Go: Pennsylvania’s Municipal Signal Partnership Program
Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT)
Funds are available to municipalities and metropolitan or rural planning organizations for projects that improve the efficiency and operation of existing traffic control signals along critical and designated corridors on state highways.
• Award Amount: Anticipated total funding allocation of $40 million
• Required Match: 20 percent
• Applications Due: Friday, January 14, 2022