Welcome to the RETTEW Focus on Funding page! Please explore our featured funding opportunities below and a calendar that serves as an easy reference for upcoming submission deadlines. We look forward to working with you to identify and secure the funding resources you need to successfully complete your projects!
FY 2021 Brownfields Multipurpose, Assessment, and Cleanup Grant Funding
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Grants awarded through these brownfields programs may be used to address sites contaminated by hazardous substances, pollutants, or contaminants and petroleum.
• Eligibility: See Eligible Entities
• Award Amount: Varies per grant type
• Required Match: Varies per grant type
• Webinar: September 14, 2020 at 1:30 p.m.
Join the webinar here or via conference call (dial-in number: 1-866-299-3188/access code: 202-566-1817#)
• Applications Due: October 28, 2020
GameTime Playground Grants
GameTime is helping communities bring play to more children and families by offering up to 100% matching funds toward the purchase of new play systems.
• Eligibility: See online terms and conditions
• Award Amount: Not specified
• Applications Due: October 30, 2020
2021 Dauphin County Community Development Block Grant and
HOME Investment Partnership Program
Dauphin County Economic Development Corporation
Funds are available for projects that align with planned activities included in the County’s Annual Action Plan and that are directed toward providing decent affordable housing, upgrading public infrastructure, assisting in the provision of public services, assisting first-time homebuyers, and advancing affordable housing.
• Eligibility: See General Information and Application
• Award Amount: Anticipated total funding allocation of $1.45 million
• Required Match: Determined on case-by-case basis
• Applications Due: November 6, 2020 by 4:30 p.m.
RETTEW provided funding application and project advocacy assistance for the following projects fully funded by the Commonwealth Financing Authority (CFA):
West Hempfield Township: Farmdale/Ferndale Road Stormwater Improvements Project ($396,449) – CFA H2O PA
West Hempfield Township: Farmdale/Ferndale Stormwater Improvements Project ($403,948) – CFA PA Small Water & Sewer
Upper Leacock Township: Municipal Authority Water Distribution System Improvements Project ($393,600) – CFA PA Small Water & Sewer