RETTEW Associates, Inc. is looking for a strong candidate to fill a CAD Designer 2 position to support our Land Development Team. As a CAD Designer, you will work as part of the RETTEW Team. This position will be responsible for performing drafting operations and detailed design using AutoCAD Civil 3D to produce civil engineering / technical drawings. The Designer works independently and efficiently under the supervision of a more senior-level designer, engineer, or project manager.
- Create complex drawings using AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Communicate and collaborate with project team.
- Review local, county, and state ordinance and design guidance documents.
- Work with the project team to prepare (but not limited to) Sketch Plans, Subdivision and Land Development Plans, grading, utilities, oil and gas well pads, impoundment and pipeline designs.
- Detailed grading and cut fill balancing.
- Utility plan and profile layouts.
- Quantity takeoffs for cost estimating.
At RETTEW, our mission is to empower each and every employee – arming them with the tools they need in order to provide solutions that promote success for both clients and communities. As a 100% employee-owned company, we all work together towards a common goal of creating meaningful public health projects which put environmental stewardship first. We applaud diversity among our employees; by celebrating their various backgrounds & perspectives it allows us form strong connections with one another as well as those outside of the organization.
Perks & Benefits:
- Sign-On Bonus of up to $10,000 for eligible new hires
- ESOP – 100% employee-owned company
- Flexible work environments with remote work options and flexible schedules
- Generous Medical, Vision and Dental insurance packages
- Paid Time Off (no use it or lose it) with generous holiday and vacation packages
- Life insurance and disability coverage for full-time employees
- Employee assistance program providing access to counseling services and financial advice as needed
- 401(k) with company match of up contributions for eligible employees
- Regular forums on diversity, equity, & inclusion topics led by company leadership, experts, and allies
- Paid registration and certification exam fees for applicable courses relating to job role
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year for approved educational courses outside of job role requirements
- Paid professional association dues available for certain membership levels