RETTEW is looking for a CAD Designer 2 to work with our Municipal and Facilities teams in our State College office.
As a CAD Designer you will be responsible for performing complex drafting operations and detailed design using AutoCAD family of products to produce technical process, mechanical, and electrical drawings. The CAD Designer works independently and efficiently under the supervision of a more senior-level designer, engineer, or project manager.
- Create mechanical and electrical drawings using CAD.
- May provide design assistance for multiple projects.
- Communicate and collaborate with project team.
At RETTEW, our mission is to empower each and every employee – arming them with the tools they need in order to provide solutions that promote success for both clients and communities. As a 100% employee-owned company, we all work together towards a common goal of creating meaningful public health projects which put environmental stewardship first. We applaud diversity among our employees; by celebrating their various backgrounds & perspectives it allows us form strong connections with one another as well as those outside of the organization.
Perks & Benefits:
- Sign-On Bonus of up to $10,000 for eligible new hires
- ESOP – 100% employee-owned company
- Flexible work environments with remote work options and flexible schedules
- Generous Medical, Vision and Dental insurance packages
- Paid Time Off (no use it or lose it) with generous holiday and vacation packages
- Life insurance and disability coverage for full-time employees
- Employee assistance program providing access to counseling services and financial advice as needed
- 401(k) with company match of up contributions for eligible employees
- Regular forums on diversity, equity, & inclusion topics led by company leadership, experts, and allies
- Paid registration and certification exam fees for applicable courses relating to job role
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year for approved educational courses outside of job role requirements
- Paid professional association dues available for certain membership levels