RETTEW Associates, Inc. is looking for a strong candidate to fill a CAD Designer 2 position to support our Land Development Team. As a CAD Designer, you will work as part of the RETTEW Team. This position will be responsible for performing drafting operations and detailed design using AutoCAD Civil 3D to produce civil engineering / technical drawings. The Designer works independently and efficiently under the supervision of a more senior-level designer, engineer, or project manager.
Locations: Williamsport, PA
Work Environment: Hybrid
Benefits & Perks:
- Sign on bonus
- 100% ESOP
- Flexible work environments
- Medical Vision and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off (no use it or lose it)
- Life insurance and disability
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) with company match
- Cultural celebrations
- Regular forums on diversity, equity, & inclusion
- Paid registration and certification exam fees
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid professional association dues
Our company is 100% employee-owned, and we proudly work on projects that protect public health, promote environmental stewardship, and deliver sustainable solutions for our clients and communities.
We are proud of the culture we have built at RETTEW! We are committed to fostering a climate and culture where all differences are recognized, valued, and respected to create a sense of authentic belonging. This allows everyone the opportunity to achieve success at RETTEW and will enable individuals to fully participate in processes, activities, and decision-making in a way that shares power and responsibility.
If you have the technical expertise, drive, and collaborative mindset, RETTEW is probably an excellent fit for you!
- Create complex drawings using AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Communicate and collaborate with project team.
- Review local, county, and state ordinance and design guidance documents.
- Work with the project team to prepare (but not limited to) Sketch Plans, Subdivision and Land Development Plans, grading, utilities, oil and gas well pads, impoundment and pipeline designs.
- Detailed grading and cut fill balancing.
- Utility plan and profile layouts.
- Quantity takeoffs for cost estimating.