RETTEW Associates, Inc. is looking for a strong candidate to fill a CAD Designer 2 position to support our Land Development Team. Prior land development engineering site design experience is necessary for this position. Please ensure that you meet these qualifications before you apply.
As a CAD Designer, you will work as part of the RETTEW Team. This position will be responsible for performing drafting operations and detailed design using AutoCAD Civil 3D to produce civil engineering / technical drawings. The Designer works independently and efficiently under the supervision of a more senior-level designer, engineer, or project manager.
- Create complex drawings using AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Communicate and collaborate with project team.
- Review local, county, and state ordinance and design guidance documents.
- Work with the project team to prepare (but not limited to) Sketch Plans, Subdivision and Land Development Plans, grading, utilities, oil and gas well pads, impoundment and pipeline designs.
- Detailed grading and cut fill balancing.
- Utility plan and profile layouts.
- Quantity takeoffs for cost estimating.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, experience with preparation of land development plans, grading, pipe works, erosion and sediment control plans, PCSM plans and Oil and Gas projects.
- Graduate of two-year technical school or associate’s degree in related field
- Minimum 4 years design experience
- Ability to work well as a part of a team within and outside of an office setting.
At RETTEW, our mission is to empower each and every employee – arming them with the tools they need in order to provide solutions that promote success for both clients and communities. As a 100% employee-owned company, we all work together towards a common goal of creating meaningful public health projects which put environmental stewardship first. We applaud diversity among our employees; by celebrating their various backgrounds & perspectives it allows us form strong connections with one another as well as those outside of the organization.
Perks & Benefits:
- ESOP – 100% employee-owned company
- Flexible schedules and work environments, including work-from-home opportunities for eligible positions
- Generous Medical, Vision and Dental insurance packages
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution and Flexible Spending Accounts available
- Paid Time Off (with cash-in priviledges, and no use it or lose it) and Sick Time policies; and eight paid holidays
- Life insurance and disability coverage for full-time employees
- Employee assistance program providing free access to counseling services and financial advice as needed
- 401(k) with company match for eligible employees
- Regular forums on diversity topics led by company leadership, experts, and allies
- Paid registration and certification exam fees for applicable courses relating to job role
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year for approved educational courses
- Free training opportunities through RETTEW Online University
- Paid professional association dues available
Join the RETTEW family today! We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. From race to religion, gender identity, and more – our doors remain open for everyone looking for meaningful employment opportunities. Let’s work together toward success! #ZR