RETTEW is currently seeking an AutoCAD Designer to support our Survey/GIS Team based in Mechanicsburg, PA.
As an AutoCAD Designer, you are responsible for completing mid-level survey tasks in AutoCAD Civil 3D under the supervision of a Designer or Project Manager, reviewing completed tasks for quality and participate in all survey activities related to assigned projects.
Work Environment: Hybrid
Benefits & Perks:
• 100% ESOP
• Flexible work environments
• Medical Vision and Dental insurance
• Paid Time Off (no use it or lose it)
• Life insurance and disability
• Employee assistance program
• 401(k) with company match
• Cultural celebrations
• Regular forums on diversity, equity, & inclusion
• Paid registration and certification exam fees
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid professional association dues
Our company is 100% employee-owned, and we proudly work on projects that protect public health, promote environmental stewardship, and deliver sustainable solutions for our clients and communities.
We are proud of the culture we have built at RETTEW! We are committed to fostering a climate and culture where all differences are recognized, valued, and respected to create a sense of authentic belonging. This allows everyone the opportunity to achieve success at RETTEW and will enable individuals to fully participate in processes, activities, and decision-making in a way that shares power and responsibility.
If you have the technical expertise, drive, and collaborative mindset, RETTEW is probably an excellent fit for you!
• Meet with Project Managers to determine workflow and survey needs for each project.
• Create mid-level survey drawings in AutoCAD Civil 3D in accordance with company and service area procedures.
• Calculate and/or analyze a wide variety of survey data.
• Maintain organized project files and documentation, including quality forms.
• Serve as a knowledge resource and trainer for other AutoCAD users.
• Coordinate work activities internally to provide seamless client service.