RETTEW is looking for an Engineer 1 to support our Municipal Team. As an Engineer 1 at RETTEW, you will be an integral part of design teams for water and wastewater infrastructure projects, conducting field investigations, performing engineering calculations, preparing reports, and developing bidding and construction documents.
- Public and private sector environmental engineering design for multi-disciplined water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
- Participation on design teams to provide treatment solutions for biosolids in conjunction with renewable energy development.
- Work may include planning, design, permitting, construction administration, and operational support for municipal clients.
- Client interaction and meeting participation.
At RETTEW, our mission is to empower each and every employee – arming them with the tools they need in order to provide solutions that promote success for both clients and communities. As a 100% employee-owned company, we all work together towards a common goal of creating meaningful public health projects which put environmental stewardship first. We applaud diversity among our employees; by celebrating their various backgrounds & perspectives it allows us form strong connections with one another as well as those outside of the organization.
Perks & Benefits:
- Sign-On Bonus of up to $10,000 for eligible new hires
- ESOP – 100% employee-owned company
- Flexible work environments with remote work options and flexible schedules
- Generous Medical, Vision and Dental insurance packages
- Paid Time Off (no use it or lose it) with generous holiday and vacation packages
- Life insurance and disability coverage for full-time employees
- Employee assistance program providing access to counseling services and financial advice as needed
- 401(k) with company match of up contributions for eligible employees
- Regular forums on diversity, equity, & inclusion topics led by company leadership, experts, and allies
- Paid registration and certification exam fees for applicable courses relating to job role
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year for approved educational courses outside of job role requirements
- Paid professional association dues available for certain membership level