RETTEW is looking for a dynamic, client-focused Civil Engineer to join our Land Development Team as an Engineer 2.
As an Engineer 2 at RETTEW, you will work with a team of professionals to provide permitting, engineering and AutoCAD support for assigned projects. Please ensure you meet the requirements listed below before you apply.
Work with the project team to:
- Development of erosion & sedimentation (E&S) control plans and permit documents.
- Complete stormwater management design and related calculations, reports and spreadsheets for permitting.
- Support the design teams in all aspects of project design, such as site Layout, grading plans, profiles and details.
- Coordinate with the project manager and engineers for overall project needs and permitting.
- Support a variety of project types, Oil and Gas, Energy, Utility and traditional developments (residential, commercial, industrial, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with strong emphasis on stormwater management and erosion & sediment control.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D drafting experience.
- Microsoft Office operational knowledge.
- EIT/PE preferred.
- Utility permitting, and Oil and Gas work experience preferred.
- Sanitary sewer planning modules experience preferred.
- Strong Technical Writing skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
At RETTEW, our mission is to empower each and every employee – arming them with the tools they need in order to provide solutions that promote success for both clients and communities. As a 100% employee-owned company, we all work together towards a common goal of creating meaningful public health projects which put environmental stewardship first. We applaud diversity among our employees; by celebrating their various backgrounds & perspectives it allows us form strong connections with one another as well as those outside of the organization.
Perks & Benefits:
- ESOP – 100% employee-owned company
- Flexible schedules and work environments, including work-from-home opportunities for eligible positions
- Generous Medical, Vision and Dental insurance packages
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution and Flexible Spending Accounts available
- Paid Time Off (with cash-in priviledges, and no use it or lose it) and Sick Time policies; and eight paid holidays
- Life insurance and disability coverage for full-time employees
- Employee assistance program providing free access to counseling services and financial advice as needed
- 401(k) with company match for eligible employees
- Regular forums on diversity topics led by company leadership, experts, and allies
- Paid registration and certification exam fees for applicable courses relating to job role
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year for approved educational courses
- Free training opportunities through RETTEW Online University
- Paid professional association dues available
Join the RETTEW family today! We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. From race to religion, gender identity, and more – our doors remain open for everyone looking for meaningful employment opportunities. Let’s work together toward success!