RETTEW is looking an experienced Civil Engineer to fill an open Engineer 2 position to support our growing Municipal Team.
As a dynamic, client-focused Civil Engineer 2, you will support the Municipal Team with projects including subdivision, land development and stormwater management plan preparation and review, construction observation and field work, and community planning.
Work Environment: Hybrid
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training and Mentorships
- 100% ESOP
- Medical Vision and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off (no use it or lose it)
- Life insurance and disability
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) with company match
- Cultural celebrations
- Regular forums on Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Paid registration and certification exam fees
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid professional association dues
Our company is 100% employee-owned, and we proudly work on projects that protect public health, promote environmental stewardship, and deliver sustainable solutions for our clients and communities.
We are proud of the culture we have built at RETTEW! We are committed to fostering a climate and culture where all differences are recognized, valued, and respected to create a sense of authentic belonging. This allows everyone the opportunity to achieve success at RETTEW, and allows individuals to fully participate in processes, activities, and decision-making in a way that shares power and responsibility.
If you have the technical expertise, drive, and collaborative mindset, RETTEW is probably a great fit for you!
As an Engineer 2, your responsibilities will include:
- Municipal engineering work including subdivision, land development and stormwater management plan preparation and review, construction observation and field work, and community planning
- Design work may include street, curb and sidewalk reconstruction plans, stormwater management plans, municipal building sites, and park and recreation plans
- Grant applications, plans and funding research
- Ability to effectively present projects to clients and regulatory authorities
- Client Interaction and Meeting Participation