RETTEW is looking for a dynamic, client-focused Civil Engineer to join our Land Development Team as an Engineer 2.
As an Engineer 2 at RETTEW, you will work with a team of professionals to provide permitting, engineering and AutoCAD support for assigned projects.
Locations: Williamsport or Mechanicsburg PA offices
Work Environment: Hybrid
Benefits & Perks:
• 100% ESOP
• Flexible work environments
• Medical Vision and Dental insurance
• Paid Time Off (no use it or lose it)
• Life insurance and disability
• Employee assistance program
• 401(k) with company match
• Regular forums on diversity, equity, & inclusion
• Paid registration and certification exam fees
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid professional association dues
When you meet our team, you will find creators, visionaries, and problem-solvers designing exciting solutions for our clients. Our company is 100% employee-owned, and we proudly work on projects that protect public health, promote environmental stewardship, and deliver sustainable solutions for our clients and communities.
We are proud of the culture we have built at RETTEW! We are committed to fostering a climate and culture where all differences are recognized, valued, and respected to create a sense of authentic belonging. This allows everyone the opportunity to achieve success at RETTEW and will enable individuals to fully participate in processes, activities, and decision-making in a way that shares power and responsibility.
If you have the technical expertise, drive, and collaborative mindset, RETTEW is probably an excellent fit for you!
Work with the project team to:
• Development of erosion & sedimentation (E&S) control plans and permit documents.
• Complete stormwater management design and related calculations, reports and spreadsheets for permitting.
• Support the design teams in all aspects of project design, such as site Layout, grading plans, profiles and details.
• Coordinate with the project manager and engineers for overall project needs and permitting.
• Support a variety of project types, Oil and Gas, Energy, Utility and traditional developments (residential, commercial, industrial, etc.).