RETTEW is looking for a dynamic, client-focused Civil Engineer to join our Municipal Team as an Engineer 2.
As an Engineer 2 at RETTEW, you will be an integral part of design teams for water and wastewater infrastructure projects, conducting field investigations, performing engineering calculations, preparing reports, and developing bidding and construction documents.
Locations: State College, PA
Benefits & Perks:
• 100% ESOP
• Flexible work environments
• Medical Vision and Dental insurance
• Paid Time Off (no use it or lose it)
• Life insurance and disability
• Employee assistance program
• 401(k) with company match
• Regular forums on diversity, equity, & inclusion
• Paid registration and certification exam fees
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid professional association dues
Our company is 100% employee-owned, and we proudly work on projects that protect public health, promote environmental stewardship, and deliver sustainable solutions for our clients and communities.
We are proud of the culture we have built at RETTEW! We are committed to fostering a climate and culture where all differences are recognized, valued, and respected to create a sense of authentic belonging. This allows everyone the opportunity to achieve success at RETTEW and will enable individuals to fully participate in processes, activities, and decision-making in a way that shares power and responsibility.
If you have the technical expertise, drive, and collaborative mindset, RETTEW is probably an excellent fit for you!
• Public and private sector environmental engineering design for multi-disciplined water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
• Participation on design teams to provide treatment solutions for biosolids in conjunction with renewable energy development.
• Work may include planning, design, permitting, construction administration, and operational support for municipal clients.
• Client interaction and meeting participation.