RETTEW is seeking a Water/Wastewater Engineer to support our growing Municipal Team based in our State College, PA office.
As a dynamic, client-focused Engineer 2, you will support the Municipal Team with environmental design for multi-disciplined water and wastewater infrastructure projects. Prior experience in water/wastewater/municipal engineering and EIT certification is necessary for this position. Please ensure that you meet these qualifications before applying.
As an Engineer 2, your responsibilities will include:
- Public and private sector environmental engineering design for drinking water and wastewater infrastructure and treatment projects.
- Participation in design teams to provide treatment solutions for biosolids in conjunction with renewable energy development.
- Work includes planning, design, and permitting for municipal clients.
- Ability to effectively present projects to clients and regulatory authorities
- Client Interaction and Meeting Participation
- BS in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, Biological Engineering, or a similar technical field.
- EIT required
- 2 – 5 years of environmental or civil engineering experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
At RETTEW, our mission is to empower each and every employee – arming them with the tools they need to provide solutions that promote success for both clients and communities. As a 100% employee-owned company, we all work together towards a common goal of creating meaningful public health projects which put environmental stewardship first. We applaud diversity among our employees; celebrating their various backgrounds & perspectives allows us to form strong connections with one another as well as those outside of the organization.
Perks & Benefits:
- ESOP – 100% employee-owned company
- Flexible schedules and work environments for eligible positions
- Generous Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance packages
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution and Flexible Spending Accounts available
- Paid Time Off (with cash-in privileges, and no use it or lose it) and Sick Time policies; and eight paid holidays
- Life insurance and disability coverage for full-time employees
- Employee assistance program providing free access to counseling services and financial advice as needed
- 401(k) with company match for eligible employees
- Regular forums on diversity topics led by company leadership, experts, and allies
- Paid registration and certification exam fees for applicable courses relating to the job role
- Tuition reimbursement for approved educational courses
- Free training opportunities through RETTEW Online University
- Paid professional association dues are available
Join the RETTEW family today! We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. From race to religion, gender identity, and more – our doors remain open for everyone looking for meaningful employment opportunities. Let’s work together toward success! #zr