RETTEW is looking for an experienced Civil Engineer to fill an open Engineer 3 position to support our growing Municipal Team. As a dynamic, client-focused Civil Engineer 3, you will support the Municipal Team with projects including subdivision, land development and stormwater management plan preparation and review, construction observation and field work, and community planning.
Work Environment: Hybrid options are available.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training and Mentorships
- 100% ESOP
- Medical Vision and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off (no use it or lose it)
- Life insurance and disability
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) with company match
- Cultural celebrations
- Regular forums on Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Paid registration and certification exam fees
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid professional association dues
At RETTEW, we empower our employee-owners to rethink what’s possible. When you meet our team, you will find creators, visionaries and problem-solvers designing exciting solutions for our clients. Our company is 100% employee-owned, and we proudly work on projects that protect public health, promote environmental stewardship, and deliver sustainable solutions for our clients and communities.
We are proud of the culture we have built at RETTEW! We are committed to fostering a climate and culture where all differences are recognized, valued, and respected to create a sense of authentic belonging. This allows everyone the opportunity to achieve success at RETTEW, and allows individuals to fully participate in processes, activities, and decision-making in a way that shares power and responsibility.
If you have the technical expertise, drive, and collaborative mindset, RETTEW is probably a great fit for you!
As a Civil Engineer 3, your responsibilities will include:
- Municipal engineering work including subdivision, land development and stormwater management plan preparation and review, construction observation and field work, and community planning
- Managing civil/municipal resources projects
- Preparing project designs and reports
- Preparing and administering construction contracts
- Managing financial resources and project profitability
- Representing municipal clients