RETTEW seeks a dynamic, client-focused Civil Engineer to join our Municipal Team as a Drinking Water/Wastewater Project Manager.
As a Drinking Water/Wastewater focused Project Manager with the Municipal Team at RETTEW, you will work with, and as an extension of, our Authority and Municipal clients. Supported by our diverse staff providing 600+ technical services, you will work collaboratively with our team to develop, design, and manage a variety of projects, including public and private sector wastewater collection and treatment systems, public and private sector drinking water distribution and treatment systems, membrane treatment of municipal and industrial water and wastewater, and biosolids and renewable energy development.
We are pleased to offer a sign-on bonus of up to $25,000 to an exceptionally qualified candidate.
- Act as primary client representative
- Plan and manage large multi-disciplined water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
- Lead teams in all aspects of project design with a focus on delivering a quality project on time and within budget
- Effectively present projects to clients and regulatory authorities
- Mentor junior-level staff about both technical direction and professional development
- Attend marketing events and functions
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Wastewater Process Engineering, Biological Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, or similar technical field
- PE license (Pennsylvania) required
- Minimum of 6 years of successful engineering consulting experience in delivering drinking water/wastewater infrastructure projects.
- Strong technical background and proven experience leading and delivering projects
- Experience representing municipal and/or authority clients
- Experience and enjoyment in managing and mentoring staff and sub-consultants
At RETTEW, our mission is to empower every employee – arming them with the tools they need to provide solutions that promote success for our clients and communities. As a 100% employee-owned company, we all work together towards creating meaningful public health projects that put environmental stewardship first. We prioritize safety and quality culture to safeguard the well-being of our employees and achieve project success. We applaud diversity among our employees, celebrating their various backgrounds and perspectives, which allows us to form strong connections with one another.
Perks & Benefits:
- ESOP – 100% employee-owned company
- Flexible schedules and work environments
- Generous Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance packages
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution and Flexible Spending Accounts available
- Paid Time Off (with cash-in privileges, and no use it or lose it) and Sick Time policies; and eight paid holidays
- Life insurance and disability coverage for full-time employees
- Employee assistance program providing free access to counseling services and financial advice as needed
- 401(k) with company match for eligible employees
- Regular forums on diversity topics led by company leadership, experts, and allies
- Paid registration and certification exam fees for applicable courses relating to the job role
- Tuition reimbursement for approved educational courses
- Free training opportunities through RETTEW Online University
- Paid professional association dues are available
Join the RETTEW family today! We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. From race to religion, gender identity, and more – our doors remain open for everyone looking for meaningful employment opportunities. Let’s work together toward success! #zr #LI-hybrid