RETTEW is looking for a dynamic, client-focused Civil Engineer to join our Municipal Team as a Municipal Project Manager.
As a Municipal Project Manager at RETTEW, you will work with, and as an extension of, our Township and Borough clients. Supported by our diverse staff providing 600+ technical services, you will work collaboratively with our clients to address their planning and infrastructure needs. All municipalities have different needs but may include streets, traffic, bridges, storm sewers, stormwater management, MS4, parks and recreation, funding/grants, zoning, and GIS/mapping. You will also oversee the review of subdivision and land development plans for compliance with the Municipal planning documents and Ordinances.
Work Environment: Hybrid options available.
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% ESOP
- Flexible work environments
- Medical Vision and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off (no use it or lose it)
- Life insurance and disability
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) with company match
- Cultural celebrations
- Regular forums on diversity, equity, & inclusion
- Paid registration and certification exam fees
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid professional association dues
At RETTEW, we empower our employee-owners to rethink what’s possible. When you meet our team, you will find creators, visionaries, and problem-solvers designing exciting solutions for our clients. Our company is 100% employee-owned, and we proudly work on projects that protect public health, promote environmental stewardship, and deliver sustainable solutions for our clients and communities.
We are proud of the culture we have built at RETTEW! We are committed to fostering a climate and culture where all differences are recognized, valued, and respected to create a sense of authentic belonging. This allows everyone the opportunity to achieve success at RETTEW and will enable individuals to fully participate in processes, activities, and decision-making in a way that shares power and responsibility.
If you have the technical expertise, drive, and collaborative mindset, RETTEW is probably an excellent fit for you!
The ideal candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Knowledge of the south-central Pennsylvania municipal and/or land development market
- Experience working as a consulting engineer for municipalities in Pennsylvania
- Ability to manage multiple municipal clients, project budgets and a team of professionals
- Excellent communication and public presentation skills
- Maintains a presence and seeks leadership roles in professional societies and other organizations related to the municipal and land development markets
In addition to having a strong technical background, the ideal candidate will play an integral role in the continued growth of RETTEW’s Municipal Engineering team in the Lancaster/Lebanon region. This role will assist with marketing and growing RETTEW’s services for municipal clients throughout south-central Pennsylvania and help to recruit additional support for our municipal engineering and planning staff.