RETTEW is looking for a dynamic, client-focused Civil Engineer to join our Municipal Team as a Water/Wastewater Sr. Project Manager.
As a Water/Wastewater Sr. Project Manager at RETTEW, you play a crucial role in planning, permitting, and designing water and wastewater projects for sewer collection systems, water and wastewater treatment plants, and drinking water distribution systems. Our Water/Wastewater Team is an industry leader in biosolids, biogas, and renewable energy. Supported by our diverse staff providing 600+ technical services, you will work collaboratively with our clients to address their planning and infrastructure needs.
Locations: Lancaster, PA
Work Environment: Hybrid
Benefits & Perks:
• Large Sign-On Bonus
• 100% ESOP
• Flexible work environments
• Medical Vision and Dental insurance
• Paid Time Off (no use it or lose it)
• Life insurance and disability
• Employee assistance program
• 401(k) with company match
• Cultural celebrations
• Regular forums on diversity, equity, & inclusion
• Paid registration and certification exam fees
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid professional association dues
At RETTEW, we empower our employee-owners to rethink what’s possible. When you meet our team, you will find creators, visionaries, and problem-solvers designing exciting solutions for our clients. Our company is 100% employee-owned, and we proudly work on projects that protect public health, promote environmental stewardship, and deliver sustainable solutions for our clients and communities.
We are proud of the culture we have built at RETTEW! We are committed to fostering a climate and culture where all differences are recognized, valued, and respected to create a sense of authentic belonging. This allows everyone the opportunity to achieve success at RETTEW and will enable individuals to fully participate in processes, activities, and decision-making in a way that shares power and responsibility.
If you have the technical expertise, drive, and collaborative mindset, RETTEW is probably an excellent fit for you!
As a Water/Wastewater Senior Project Manager you will:
• Plan and manage large multi-disciplined water and wastewater infrastructure projects
• Lead, inspire and motivate project design teams
• Manage client relationships and develop new opportunities
• Participate at marketing events and functions
• Present projects to clients and regulatory authorities
• Attend municipal meetings on behalf of the client
• Complete projects within scope, schedule, and budget
• Manage and ensure quality and safety for all projects
Examples of projects you will oversee include:
• Public and private sector drinking water distribution and treatment systems
• Biosolids and renewable energy development