Break through at RETTEW! We are looking for entry level Civil Engineers to support our Municipal Team. As a dynamic, client-focused Civil Engineer, you will support the Municipal Team with projects including subdivision, land development and stormwater management plan preparation and review, construction observation and field work, and community planning. You will be mentored by a team of diverse staff and will gain expertise to grow your skill set.
Work Environment: Hybrid options available.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training and Mentorships
- 100% ESOP
- Medical Vision and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off (no use it or lose it)
- Life insurance and disability
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) with company match
- Cultural celebrations
- Regular forums on Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Paid registration and certification exam fees
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid professional association dues
At RETTEW, we empower our employee-owners to rethink what’s possible. When you meet our team, you will find creators, visionaries and problem-solvers designing exciting solutions for our clients. Our company is 100% employee-owned, and we proudly work on projects that protect public health, promote environmental stewardship, and deliver sustainable solutions for our clients and communities.
We are proud of the culture we have built at RETTEW! We are committed to fostering a climate and culture where all differences are recognized, valued, and respected to create a sense of authentic belonging. This allows everyone the opportunity to achieve success at RETTEW, and allows individuals to fully participate in processes, activities, and decision-making in a way that shares power and responsibility.
If you have the technical expertise, drive, and collaborative mindset, RETTEW is probably a great fit for you!
The essential functions/responsibilities of the position include:
- Design work may include street, curb and sidewalk reconstruction plans, stormwater management plans, municipal building sites, and park and recreation plans
- Grant applications, plans and funding research
- Ability to effectively present projects to clients and regulatory authorities
- Client Interaction and Meeting Participation