RETTEW Associates, Inc. is looking for a strong candidate to fill a CAD Designer position to support our Land Development Team in our Mechanicsburg or Williamsport Offices.
As a CAD Designer, you will work as part of the RETTEW Team. This position will be responsible for performing drafting operations and detailed design using AutoCAD Civil 3D to produce civil engineering / technical drawings. The Designer works independently and efficiently under the supervision of a more senior-level designer, engineer, or project manager.
This job offers competitive compensation including signing bonuses, flexible work arrangements, and comprehensive benefits.
About RETTEW At RETTEW we empower our people to rethink what’s possible. When you meet our team, you will find creators, visionaries and problem-solvers designing exciting solutions for our clients. Our company is 100% employee-owned, and we proudly work on projects that protect public health, promote environmental stewardship, and deliver sustainable solutions for our clients and communities.
RETTEW offers training, mentorship, and flexible work options to constantly strive to improve ourselves so we can better support our clients, communities, and each other. If you have the technical expertise, drive, and collaborative mindset, RETTEW is probably a great fit for you!
- Create complex drawings using AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Communicate and collaborate with project team.
- Review local, county, and state ordinance and design guidance documents.
- Work with the project team to prepare (but not limited to) Sketch Plans, Subdivision and Land Development Plans, grading, utilities, oil and gas well pads, impoundment and pipeline designs.
- Detailed grading and cut fill balancing.
- Utility plan and profile layouts.
- Quantity takeoffs for cost estimating.
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% ESOP
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
- Life insurance and disability
- Employee assistance program
- Cultural celebrations
- Regular forums on DE&I
- Paid registration and certification exam fees
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid professional association dues
- Hotel & Travel Group assistance
Apply NOW! Tell a friend! Share to your network! RETTEW provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, transgender status, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled