RETTEW is looking for a Renewable Energy Developer/Engineer with experience in engineering procurement and construction (EPC) projects, with an emphasis in solar, biogas and battery energy storage projects, to work directly with our prospective clients and Renewables Team to show value in renewable development opportunities.
Location: This is a hybrid work environment position for candidates in Akron-Canton, Conshohocken, Lancaster, Lehigh Valley, Mechanicsburg, Pittsburgh, State College, or Williamsport.
- Sales & Business Development
- Collaborate with Vice President of Business Development and Sales, Practice Vice Presidents and Regional Practice Directors to develop overall Market Plan and goals.
- Support Market Team in retaining and expanding existing clients while pursuing new clientele and opportunities.
- Ability to handle high-level client interactions.
- Manage opportunity pursuits using the company’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) system
- Collaborate with leadership to develop, communicate, and execute the company’s strategic plan while advancing our seller-doer culture. Inspire others to support, promote and implement the plan.
- Collaborate with Vice President of Business Development and Sales, Practice Vice Presidents and Regional Practice Directors to identify Market Team professionals, and overall resourcing expectations.
- Set the strategic direction and drive strategic actions for growth of the renewables market across all regions.
- Utilize data and research to analyze and develop market strategies and annual sales goals, market/business plans, including recommending expanding or changing regions and services offered as well as overall contract and revenue assessments.
- Exhibit sound judgment and decision-making skills in a dynamic environment.
- Drive collaboration with other leaders in identifying needs and developing solutions.
- Form and empower staff to build strong, diverse relationships both internally and externally.
- Listen, be open to new ideas, and assist with overcoming obstacles.
- Encourage leveraging expertise and alignment across all regions, practices, markets & offices.
- Actions serve as an example for following corporate core values, standards, and policies.
- Serve as technical expert/advisor or principal on high profile, complex projects and programs as needed.
4. Project Management
- Function as project manager on high profile, key, or complex projects.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships through strong project teams responsible for delivering quality services.
Apply NOW! Tell a friend! Share to your network!
RETTEW provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, transgender status, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law, per applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled