We are seeking a motivated self-starter for an Engineer 3 position to work with our Land Development Team based in our Lehigh Valley office.
RETTEW is a 100% employee-owned engineering design firm offering competitive salaries, professional development and a comprehensive benefits package. As an Engineering News-Record’s Top 500 Design Firm, we aim to delight our clients and our employees, with an emphasis on quality and safety. Our team-oriented culture encourages advancement opportunities for every employee, mentoring services, Hotel & Travel Group assistance, new technologies, and a variety of other resources to guide each employee into a successful career.
- Development of erosion & sedimentation (E&S) control plans
- Stormwater Management, and related calculations, reports and spreadsheets
- Under guidance of the Project Manager, oversee the preparation of Land Development Plans in compliance with Zoning, SALDO regulations, including site layout, detailed grading, and site details
- Mentoring younger staff on the design team
- BS in Civil Engineering or related discipline with strong emphasis on stormwater management and erosion & sediment control
- 5 to 8 years of experience with plan preparation, engineering experience, NPDES and ESCGP permitting (Oil and Gas).
- Stormwater Calculations and software
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- EIT Required, PE strongly preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% ESOP
- Medical Vision and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off (no use it or lose it)
- Life insurance and disability
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) with company match
- Cultural celebrations
- Regular forums on DE&I
- Paid registration and certification exam fees
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid professional association dues
Apply NOW! Tell a friend! Share to your network!
RETTEW provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, transgender status, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law, per applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled