RETTEW is seeking a highly motivated junior level Environmental Scientist to join their Natural Sciences Team in the Environmental and Geotechnology Practice. The candidate will assist Team Leads, Project Managers, and Environmental Scientists on existing and upcoming projects primarily within the Tri-State Area. The position is located in Pittsburgh, PA, and Akron-Canton, OH, with in-office work and hybrid options available after six months.
Responsibilities include conducting wetland delineations, environmental investigations, and collaborating with other environmental professionals. The candidate will also prepare reports, technical documents, and environmental permit applications for local, state, and federal agencies, as well as interact with clients and regulatory agencies.
At RETTEW, our mission is to empower each and every employee – arming them with the tools they need in order to provide solutions that promote success for both clients and communities. As a 100% employee-owned company, we all work together towards a common goal of creating meaningful public health projects which put environmental stewardship first. We applaud diversity among our employees; by celebrating their various backgrounds & perspectives it allows us form strong connections with one another as well as those outside of the organization.
Perks & Benefits:
- ESOP – 100% employee-owned company
- Flexible work environments with remote work options and flexible schedules
- Generous Medical, Vision and Dental insurance packages
- Paid Time Off (no use it or lose it)
- Life insurance and disability coverage for full-time employees
- Employee assistance program providing access to counseling services and financial advice as needed
- 401(k) with company match of up contributions for eligible employees
- Regular forums on diversity, equity, & inclusion topics led by company leadership, experts, and allies
- Paid registration and certification exam fees for applicable courses relating to job role
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year for approved educational courses outside of job role requirements
- Paid professional association dues available for certain membership levels