RETTEW is looking for a highly motivated junior level Geoscientist to join our Team. This individual will assist the Team Leads and Project Managers on existing and anticipated workload/projects within RETTEW’s Environmental and Geotechnology Practice, specifically the GeoEnvironmental Team.
Locations: Lancaster or Conshohocken, PA
Work Environment: In-office with hybrid options available after six months
At RETTEW, we empower our employee-owners to rethink what’s possible. When you meet our team, you will find creators, visionaries, and problem-solvers designing exciting solutions for our clients. Our company is 100% employee-owned, and we proudly work on projects that protect public health, promote environmental stewardship, and deliver sustainable solutions for our clients and communities.
We are proud of the culture we have built at RETTEW! We are committed to fostering a climate and culture where all differences are recognized, valued, and respected to create a sense of authentic belonging. This allows everyone the opportunity to achieve success at RETTEW and will enable individuals to fully participate in processes, activities, and decision-making in a way that shares power and responsibility.
If you have the technical expertise, drive, and collaborative mindset, RETTEW is an excellent fit for you!
Benefits & Perks:
• 100% ESOP
• Flexible work environments
• Medical Vision and Dental insurance
• Paid Time Off (no use it or lose it)
• Life insurance and disability
• Employee assistance program
• 401(k) with company match
• Cultural celebrations
• Regular forums on diversity, equity, & inclusion
• Paid registration and certification exam fees
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid professional association dues
• Conduct field investigations (environmental soil and groundwater sampling) using prescribed methods
• Log geotechnical boreholes and prepare log profiles
• Assist in Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and Phase II subsurface investigations
• Participate in soil investigations, infiltration testing and contractor oversight/observations
• Data reduction and preparation of laboratory data
• Complete daily observation forms or notes and assist in the preparation of technical reports
• Consult senior project staff about regulations concerning project issues; assists in researching applicable regulations
• Assist with various permit applications and specifications for project compliance needs