We are seeking an entry-level Landscape Architect to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for developing site-related graphics and preparing land development plans. The Landscape Architect will collaborate with project teams to develop and implement creative designs, plans, and specifications for a variety of projects. Prior experience in land development engineering and/or design is necessary for this position. Please ensure that you meet these qualifications before applying.
In this role, you will provide support to the project manager and project planner in the development of land development plans. Responsibilities may include reviewing ordinances, developing concepts, grading, and preparing comprehensive land development plans. You will help ensure that all components of the plan are accurately developed and completed in a timely manner.
- Create visually appealing 2D and 3D site renderings using graphics software
- Create graphics exhibits as needed to assist with project deliverables
- Review zoning and site data
- Prepare site development concepts
- Provide support to design land development plans
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with other teams and stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
At RETTEW, our mission is to empower each and every employee – arming them with the tools they need in order to provide solutions that promote success for both clients and communities. As a 100% employee-owned company, we all work together towards a common goal of creating meaningful public health projects which put environmental stewardship first. We applaud diversity among our employees; by celebrating their various backgrounds & perspectives it allows us form strong connections with one another as well as those outside of the organization.
Perks & Benefits:
- ESOP – 100% employee-owned company
- Flexible schedules and work environments, including work-from-home opportunities for eligible positions
- Generous Medical, Vision and Dental insurance packages
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution and Flexible Spending Accounts available
- Paid Time Off (with cash-in priviledges, and no use it or lose it) and Sick Time policies; and eight paid holidays
- Life insurance and disability coverage for full-time employees
- Employee assistance program providing free access to counseling services and financial advice as needed
- 401(k) with company match for eligible employees
- Regular forums on diversity topics led by company leadership, experts, and allies
- Paid registration and certification exam fees for applicable courses relating to job role
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year for approved educational courses
- Free training opportunities through RETTEW Online University
- Paid professional association dues available
Join the RETTEW family today! We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. From race to religion, gender identity, and more – our doors remain open for everyone looking for meaningful employment opportunities. Let’s work together toward success!