RETTEW is looking for YOU! We are seeking a Municipal Engineering Project Manager to support the growth and development of our Municipal Team in our Lancaster, PA office.
Work Environment: Hybrid options available.
RETTEW is a 100% employee-owned engineering design and consulting firm offering competitive salaries, professional development, remote working opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. As an Engineering News-Record Top 500 Design Firm, we aim to delight our clients and our employees through collaboration and innovation, with an emphasis on quality and safety. Our team-oriented culture encourages advancement opportunities for every employee, supported by a mentoring program and a variety of other resources to guide each employee to a career well lived!
In addition to having a strong technical background, the ideal candidate will play an integral role in the continued growth of RETTEW’s Municipal Engineering team in the Lancaster/Lebanon region. This role will assist with marketing and growing RETTEW’s services for municipal clients throughout south-central Pennsylvania and help to recruit additional support for our municipal engineering and planning staff.
The ideal candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Knowledge of the south-central Pennsylvania municipal and/or land development market
- Experience working as a consulting engineer for municipalities in Pennsylvania
- Ability to manage multiple municipal clients, project budgets and a team of professionals
- Excellent communication and public presentation skills
- Maintains a presence and seeks leadership roles in professional societies and other organizations related to the municipal and land development markets
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) license in Pennsylvania
- Developed/mature client representation skills required
- Ability to quickly and accurately understand and assess situations, make determinations and provide feedback
- 5-7 years of successful experience and position progression in civil/municipal engineering/consulting. Experience in water/wastewater and/or land development projects a plus
- Working knowledge and understanding of PAMPC as well as other federal, state and local regulations
- Auto CAD and/or GIS experience a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% ESOP
- Medical Vision and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off (no use it or lose it)
- Life insurance and disability
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) with company match
- Cultural celebrations
- Regular forums on Diversity Equity & Inclusion
- Paid registration and certification exam fees
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid professional association dues
Apply NOW! Tell a friend! Share to your network!
RETTEW provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, transgender status, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law, per applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled As an Engineering News-Record Top 500 Design Firm, we aim to delight our clients and our employees through collaboration and innovation, with an emphasis on quality and safety. Our team-oriented culture encourages advancement opportunities for every employee, supported by a mentoring program and a variety of other resources to guide each employee to a career well lived!
At RETTEW, our core values guide every decision, fuel every project, and empower every employee.
RELATIONSHIPS – INTEGRITY – SAFETY – EXCELLENCE – STEWARDSHIP