We are seeking a Project Manager to support the growth and development of our Water/Wastewater team.
This is not a remote position. Candidate must live within driving distance to the office and not need a sponsored visa.
RETTEW is a 100% employee-owned engineering design and consulting firm offering competitive salaries, professional development, remote working opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. As an Engineering News-Record Top 500 Design Firm, we aim to delight our clients and our employees through collaboration and innovation, with an emphasis on quality and safety. Our team-oriented culture encourages advancement opportunities for every employee, supported by a mentoring program and a variety of other resources to guide each employee to a career well lived!
In addition to having a strong technical background, the ideal candidate will play an integral role in the continued growth of RETTEW’s Municipal and Water/Wastewater team.
Ideal candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Knowledge of the Pennsylvania water/wastewater and municipal market
- Experience working as a consulting engineer for municipal water/wastewater clients in Pennsylvania
- Proven ability to manage multiple, complex projects and clients
- Excellent communication and public presentation skills
- Maintains a presence and seeks leadership roles in professional societies and other organizations related to the water/wastewater and municipal markets
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering or similar technical field
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) license in Pennsylvania
- 5-10 years of successful experience and position progression in water/wastewater engineering/consulting, experience in civil/municipal projects a plus.
- Developed/mature client representation skills required
- Ability to understand and assess situations, make determinations, and provide feedback quickly and accurately
- Ability to manage multiple municipal clients, project budgets, and a team of professionals
- Working knowledge and understanding of federal, state, and local regulations.
- Auto CAD, Civil 3D, hydraulic modeling, and/or GIS experience a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% ESOP
- Medical Vision and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off (no use it or lose it)
- Life insurance and disability
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) with company match
- Cultural celebrations
- Regular forums on DE&I
- Paid registration and certification exam fees
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid professional association dues
Apply NOW! Tell a friend! Share to your network!
RETTEW provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, transgender status, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law, per applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled