We are seeking an energetic and goal-oriented Professional Land Surveyor or a S.I.T. with 5 – 10 years of experience for operations in the Allentown and Philadelphia, PA areas.
At RETTEW we empower our people to rethink what’s possible. When you meet our team, you will find creators, visionaries and problem-solvers designing exciting solutions for our clients. Our company is 100% employee-owned, and we proudly work on projects that protect public health, promote environmental stewardship, and deliver sustainable solutions for our clients and communities. RETTEW offers training, mentorship, and flexible work options to constantly strive to improve ourselves so we can better support our clients, communities, and each other. If you have the technical expertise, drive, and collaborative mindset, RETTEW is probably a great fit for you!
- Prepare project budgets, proposals and technical reports as well as review. Ability to certify completed survey work is a plus
- Supervise boundary, topographic and construction layout surveys
- Perform necessary research for survey projects
- Prepare calculations for field crews
- Give specific direction and guidance to field crews including on-site management as-needed.
- Preparing of final survey maps and land boundary descriptions and in accordance with standard surveying practices
- Ability to see projects through from field to finish including traverse network adjustments
- Current Pennsylvania Professional Land Survey License (PLS) or S.I.T. seeking Pennsylvania PLS Licensure
- Experience in some combination of Transportation, Land Development, ALTA, Boundary, Topographic, construction and utility surveys
- Must be proficient with GPS, Robotic survey equipment and AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Flexibility to work in the office and field (if needed)
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Effective communication skills, both orally and written are essential
- Diverse project experience is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% ESOP
- Medical Vision and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off (no use it or lose it)
- Life insurance and disability
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) with company match
- Cultural celebrations
- Regular forums on DE&I
- Paid registration and certification exam fees
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid professional association dues
Apply NOW! Tell a friend! Share to your network!
RETTEW provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, transgender status, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law, per applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled