We are currently seeking a highly motivated HSE Coordinator to join our team. The Health and Safety Coordinator will provide administrative support to the corporate safety program at RETTEW, including developing, auditing, and updating programs, delivering training, maintaining safety management systems and equipment, and updating safety statistics.
As the Health and Safety Coordinator, you will be an important part of RETTEW’s safety program. Your role will require you to work closely with other members of the team to ensure that safety protocols are in place and being followed. Here are some additional details that may be helpful for you to know:
- You will be responsible for developing and auditing safety programs to ensure that they are up-to-date and effective.
- In addition to program development, you will also be responsible for maintaining safety management systems and equipment. This will require you to have a strong understanding of safety equipment and how to maintain it properly.
- As part of your role, you will be delivering training to employees to ensure that they are aware of safety protocols and know how to use safety equipment properly.
- You will also be responsible for updating safety statistics, which will help to identify areas for improvement in the safety program.
- To be considered for this role, you will need to have a Bachelor’s degree in safety or a related field. Alternatively, you can have 5 years of experience in a safety-related position.
- Strong software and organizational skills will be critical for success in this role, as you will be responsible for managing a lot of data.
- A customer-focused mindset is also important, as you will be working with employees across the organization to ensure that their safety needs are being met.
Requirements include a Bachelor’s degree in safety or related field, or 5 years of experience in a safety-related position, strong software and organizational skills, and a customer-focused mindset. Experience in developing and auditing safety programs is also required.
At RETTEW, our mission is to empower each and every employee – arming them with the tools they need in order to provide solutions that promote success for both clients and communities. As a 100% employee-owned company, we all work together towards a common goal of creating meaningful public health projects which put environmental stewardship first. We applaud diversity among our employees; by celebrating their various backgrounds & perspectives it allows us form strong connections with one another as well as those outside of the organization.
Perks & Benefits:
- ESOP – 100% employee-owned company
- Flexible schedules and work environments, including work-from-home opportunities for eligible positions
- Generous Medical, Vision and Dental insurance packages
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution and Flexible Spending Accounts available
- Paid Time Off (with cash-in priviledges, and no use it or lose it) and Sick Time policies; and eight paid holidays
- Life insurance and disability coverage for full-time employees
- Employee assistance program providing free access to counseling services and financial advice as needed
- 401(k) with company match for eligible employees
- Regular forums on diversity topics led by company leadership, experts, and allies
- Paid registration and certification exam fees for applicable courses relating to job role
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year for approved educational courses
- Free training opportunities through RETTEW Online University
- Paid professional association dues available
Join the RETTEW family today! We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. From race to religion, gender identity, and more – our doors remain open for everyone looking for meaningful employment opportunities. Let’s work together toward success! #ZR