RETTEW is on the search for an experienced and dedicated Senior Bridge Engineer to join our Transportation Team! The ideal candidate will provide senior technical oversight over multiple bridge projects, manage bridge design project budgets and schedules, supervise and mentor junior team members, and cultivate relationships with new and existing clients. If you want to take your engineering career up a notch in a top 500 engineering firm– this could be it!
We seek a highly skilled bridge engineer with expertise in the dynamic design and development of composite steel and prestressed concrete bridges, retaining walls, and box culverts. Bonus points if you have experience using 3D modeling, or finite element analysis software.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or related field.
- Professional Engineer registration in Pennsylvania (PA), Ohio (OH), or West Virginia (WV).
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency and technical knowledge in bridge engineering. Familiarity with PennDOT standards and design manuals is required; familiarity with ODOT or WVDOH standards and ODOT prequalification is a bonus.
- Working knowledge of Microstation, Power InRoads, or OpenRoads is necessary.
- Proven ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously while meeting all deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills; able to quickly identify solutions to technical issues.
- Excellent communication skills; effectively communicating with internal staff and external clients.
At RETTEW, our mission is to empower every employee – arming them with the tools they need to provide solutions that promote success for clients and communities. As a 100% employee-owned company, we all work together towards a common goal of creating meaningful public health projects that put environmental stewardship first. We prioritize safety and quality culture to safeguard the well-being of our employees and achieve project success. We applaud diversity among our employees, celebrating their various backgrounds and perspectives, allowing us to form strong connections.
At RETTEW, we believe that our success depends on our employees. As such, we offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and a positive and inclusive work environment. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply today.
Perks & Benefits:
- ESOP – 100% employee-owned company
- Flexible work environments
- Generous Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance packages
- Paid Time Off (no use it or lose it)
- Life insurance and disability coverage for full-time employees
- Employee assistance program providing access to counseling services and financial advice as needed
- 401(k) with company match contributions for eligible employees
- Regular forums on diversity, equity, & inclusion topics led by company leadership, experts, and allies
- Paid registration and certification exam fees for applicable courses relating to the job role
- Tuition reimbursement for approved educational courses
- Paid professional association dues are available for certain membership levels
Join the RETTEW family today! We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. From race to religion, gender identity, and more – our doors remain open for everyone looking for meaningful employment opportunities. Let’s work together toward success! #ZR #LI-hybrid