RETTEW, an engineering and consulting firm, seeks a highly skilled and experienced Senior Health and Safety Team Manager to join our team.
As a Senior Health and Safety Team Manager at RETTEW, you will be responsible for managing and mentoring a team of safety professionals and maintaining a robust client list in the construction and industrial space. This team of safety staff is adept at developing and implementing project safety programs, conducting job site audits, documenting and reporting client safety metrics, and conducting various safety training.
RETTEW offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. Come join our team of dedicated professionals and make a difference in the safety and well-being of our employees and project sites.
Apply today and take the first step toward a rewarding career as a Senior Health and Safety Team Manager at RETTEW.
- Coach and mentor a team of safety personnel to foster a culture of employee engagement
- Business development with current and potential client contacts throughout the region
- Develop and implement project-related scope, schedule, and budgets
- Conduct job site audits, document and report safety metrics, and perform general safety duties
- Respond to and investigate safety incidents
- Lead and deliver safety training
- Bachelor’s degree in Safety Management or related field (equivalent experience will be considered)
- Certified Safety Professional (BCSP Credential) preferred or similar professional accreditation
- 10+ years of experience in the safety field
- Strong knowledge of OSHA general industry and construction regulations
- Client and quality focused with the ability to recognize hazards, drive continuous improvement, and empower personnel to take immediate corrective action when necessary
- Strong organizational, communication, and negotiation/influence skills
- Ability to lead multiple projects and responsibilities
- Certified in Traffic Control Technician/Supervisor, Safety Certificate for Transportation Project Professionals, Excavation Competent Person, Fall Protection Competent Person, OSHA 10 Hour Construction, Airborne Silica Dust Competent Person, Rigging Safety, Crane Management, First Aid/CPR/AED/Bloodborne Pathogens, and Scaffold Competent Person
At RETTEW, our mission is to empower every employee – arming them with the tools they need to provide solutions that promote success for both clients and communities. As a 100% employee-owned company, we all work together towards a common goal of creating meaningful public health projects which put environmental stewardship first. We prioritize safety and quality culture to safeguard the well-being of our employees and achieve project success. We applaud diversity among our employees, celebrating their various backgrounds and perspectives, which allows us to form strong connections with one another.
Perks & Benefits:
- ESOP– 100% employee-owned company
- Flexible work environments
- Generous Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance packages
- Paid Time Off (no use it or lose it)
- Life insurance and disability coverage for full-time employees
- Employee assistance program providing access to counseling services and financial advice as needed
- 401(k) with company match contributions for eligible employees
- Regular forums on diversity, equity, & inclusion topics led by company leadership, experts, and allies
- Paid registration and certification exam fees for applicable courses relating to the job role
- Tuition reimbursement for approved educational courses
- Paid professional association dues available for certain membership levels
Join the RETTEW family today! We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. From race to religion, gender identity, and more – our doors remain open for everyone looking for meaningful employment opportunities. Let’s work together toward success! #zr #LI-Hybrid