We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to support the growth and development of our Municipal Team in our Conshohocken, PA office. Candidate must live in the US and not need a sponsored visa.
RETTEW is a 100% employee-owned engineering design and consulting firm offering competitive salaries, professional development, remote working opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. As an Engineering News-Record Top 500 Design Firm, we aim to delight our clients and our employees through collaboration and innovation, with an emphasis on quality and safety. Our team-oriented culture encourages advancement opportunities for every employee, supported by a mentoring program and a variety of other resources to guide each employee to a career well lived!
In addition to having a strong technical background, the ideal candidate will play an integral role in driving the expansion of RETTEW’s Municipal Engineering and Planning services in the Greater Philadelphia region. Our Senior Project Manager will assist the Municipal Team Lead and Regional Practice Director with marketing and growing RETTEW’s services for municipal clients throughout southeastern Pennsylvania and help to recruit additional support for our municipal engineering and planning staff in the Conshohocken office.
Ideal candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) license in Pennsylvania
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the southeastern Pennsylvania municipal and/or land development market
- Experience working as a consulting engineer for municipalities in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and/or Philadelphia Counties
- Proven ability to manage multiple, complex projects and clients
- Excellent communication and public presentation skills
- Maintains a presence and seeks leadership roles in professional societies and other organizations related to the municipal and land development markets
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% ESOP
- Medical Vision and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off (no use it or lose it)
- Life insurance and disability
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) with company match
- Cultural celebrations
- Regular forums on Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Paid registration and certification exam fees
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid professional association dues
Apply NOW! Tell a friend! Share to your network!
RETTEW provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, transgender status, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law, per applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled