We are seeking an experienced Water/Wastewater Senior Project Manager to support our Municipal Team in our Conshohocken, PA office. Candidate must live in the US and not need a sponsored visa.
As Senior Project Manager, you will lead the Municipal – Water/Wastewater Team, providing your technical expertise and guidance. You will be the trusted advisor to our clients, with the freedom to develop new business relationships and close new opportunities. You will have the chance to grow your skillset and access exciting new projects while integrating with our municipal engineering team.
Examples of projects you will oversee include:
- Public and private sector drinking water distribution and treatment systems
- Biosolids and renewable energy development
With access to ongoing training and development, you will enjoy a fulfilling and dynamic career surrounded by a team where employee individuality is harnessed and integrated.
This job offers competitive compensation including signing bonuses, flexible work arrangements, and comprehensive benefits.
At RETTEW we empower our people to rethink what’s possible. When you meet our team, you will find creators, visionaries and problem-solvers designing exciting solutions for our clients. Our company is 100% employee-owned, and we proudly work on projects that protect public health, promote environmental stewardship and deliver sustainable solutions for our clients and communities.
RETTEW offers training, mentorship and flexible work options to constantly strive to improve ourselves so we can better support our clients, communities and each other. If you have the technical expertise, drive and collaborative mindset, RETTEW is probably a great fit for you!
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering or similar technical field
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) license required
- 10+ years engineering consulting experience in the delivery of water/wastewater infrastructure projects
- Strong technical background, proven experience leading and delivering projects
- Experience and enjoyment managing and mentoring staff and sub-consultants
- Knowledge of the municipal water/wastewater market in PA/MD
- Plan and manage large multi-disciplined water and wastewater infrastructure projects
- Lead, inspire and motivate project design teams
- Manage client relationships and develop new opportunities
- Participate at marketing events and functions
- Present projects to clients and regulatory authorities
- Attend municipal meetings on behalf of the client
- Complete projects within scope, schedule and budget
- Manage and ensure quality and safety for all projects
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% ESOP
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Life insurance and disability
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) with company match
- Cultural celebrations
- Regular forums on Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Paid registration and certification exam fees
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid professional association dues
- Hotel & Travel Group assistance
- Remote & hybrid work options
Apply NOW! Tell a friend! Share to your network!
RETTEW provides equal opportunity employment to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, transgender status, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination