RETTEW is looking for a dynamic, client-focused Transportation Engineer to join as a Senior Engineer.
As a Senior Engineer you will support our Transportation Team with several on-going projects across the state of Pennsylvania. The right candidate works well in a team environment and possesses strong MicroStation, Inroads, and PennDOT highway design skills. Experience with Open Roads would be a plus, but not required.
Work Environment: To be determined
Benefits & Perks:
• 100% ESOP
• Flexible work environments
• Medical Vision and Dental insurance
• Paid Time Off (no use it or lose it)
• Life insurance and disability
• Employee assistance program
• 401(k) with company match
• Cultural celebrations
• Regular forums on diversity, equity, & inclusion
• Paid registration and certification exam fees
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid professional association dues
At RETTEW, we empower our employee-owners to rethink what’s possible. When you meet our team, you will find creators, visionaries, and problem-solvers designing exciting solutions for our clients. Our company is 100% employee-owned, and we proudly work on projects that protect public health, promote environmental stewardship, and deliver sustainable solutions for our clients and communities.
We are proud of the culture we have built at RETTEW! We are committed to fostering a climate and culture where all differences are recognized, valued, and respected to create a sense of authentic belonging. This allows everyone the opportunity to achieve success at RETTEW and will enable individuals to fully participate in processes, activities, and decision-making in a way that shares power and responsibility.
If you have the technical expertise, drive, and collaborative mindset, RETTEW is probably an excellent fit for you!
As a Senior Engineer you will:
• Use prescribed methods to perform specific and limited portions of a broader assignment
• Provide technical support on projects for internal and external clients
• Apply standard practices and techniques in specific situations, adjust and correlates data, and recognize discrepancies in results
• Perform research, conduct investigations (office and field), and write reports and opinions
• Consult project staff about regulations concerning project issues, research applicable regulations
• As applicable, develop and complete applications, permits, and specifications for projects
• Follow tasks through a series of related detailed steps or processes
• As directed, perform design portion on assigned projects
• May perform onsite review and / or detailed inspection
• Use standard programs to complete project and administrative deliverables
• Use image libraries when original design is not required