RETTEW is currently seeking an AutoCAD Designer to support our Survey/GIS Team.
As an AutoCAD Designer, you are responsible for completing mid-level survey tasks in AutoCAD Civil 3D under the supervision of a Designer or Project Manager, reviewing completed tasks for quality and participate in all survey activities related to assigned Survey/GIS projects.
- Meet with Project Managers to determine workflow and survey needs for each project.
- Create mid-level survey drawings in AutoCAD Civil 3D in accordance with company and service area procedures.
- Calculate and/or analyze a wide variety of survey data.
- Maintain organized project files and documentation, including quality forms.
- Serve as a knowledge resource and trainer for other AutoCAD users.
- Coordinate work activities internally to provide seamless client service.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with prior training and experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Minimum 2-5 years civil related drafting is desired
- Computer skills with Civil 3D, Trimble Business Center, Microsoft Office, Word and Excel a plus
- Prior experience working and utilizing survey instruments in the field a plus
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and organization skills
At RETTEW, our mission is to empower each and every employee – arming them with the tools they need in order to provide solutions that promote success for both clients and communities. As a 100% employee-owned company, we all work together towards a common goal of creating meaningful public health projects which put environmental stewardship first. We applaud diversity among our employees; by celebrating their various backgrounds & perspectives it allows us form strong connections with one another as well as those outside of the organization.
Perks & Benefits:
- ESOP – 100% employee-owned company
- Flexible schedules and work environments, including work-from-home opportunities for eligible positions
- Generous Medical, Vision and Dental insurance packages
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution and Flexible Spending Accounts available
- Paid Time Off (with cash-in priviledges, and no use it or lose it) and Sick Time policies; and eight paid holidays
- Life insurance and disability coverage for full-time employees
- Employee assistance program providing free access to counseling services and financial advice as needed
- 401(k) with company match for eligible employees
- Regular forums on diversity topics led by company leadership, experts, and allies
- Paid registration and certification exam fees for applicable courses relating to job role
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year for approved educational courses
- Free training opportunities through RETTEW Online University
- Paid professional association dues available
Join the RETTEW family today! We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. From race to religion, gender identity, and more – our doors remain open for everyone looking for meaningful employment opportunities. Let’s work together toward success!