We are currently seeking a Survey Chief to support our Survey/GIS Team.
As a Survey Party Chief, you are responsible for supervising, assigning and reviewing the work of staff responsible for technical survey services and will also oversee and participate in all survey activities related to assigned projects.
Location: Lancaster, PA
Work Environment: Office/Field
Benefits & Perks:
- 100 % ESOP
- Flexible work environments
- Medical Vision and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off (no use it or lose it)
- Life insurance and disability
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) with company match
- Cultural celebrations
- Regular forums on diversity, equity, & inclusion
- Paid registration and certification exam fees
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid professional association dues
Our company is 100% employee-owned, and we proudly work on projects that protect public health, promote environmental stewardship, and deliver sustainable solutions for our clients and communities.
We are proud of the culture we have built at RETTEW! We are committed to fostering a climate and culture where all differences are recognized, valued, and respected to create a sense of authentic belonging. This allows everyone the opportunity to achieve success at RETTEW and will enable individuals to fully participate in processes, activities, and decision-making in a way that shares power and responsibility.
- Meet with Project Managers and clients to determine survey needs
- Perform boundary, topographic, construction and ALTA/NSPS field surveys
- Calculate a wide variety of survey data
- Oversee and participate in the preparation of computer-generated maps and reports based on survey data
- Maintain accurate records, files and documentation including field notes
- Supervise, develop, and mentor direct reports
- Coordinate work activities internally to provide seamless client service
- Monitor and evaluate the overall performance of team members