At RETTEW, safety is always front and center, and we understand it’s also critical to our clients’ operations. While COVID-19 continues to be a concern, you still need quality safety training for your employees. RETTEW offers in-person training at both client facilities and our Mechanicsburg Training Center. We pride ourselves on providing customized trainings through valuable in-person interaction and are taking all necessary precautions to offer trainings in the safest possible manner. Training will be limited to classes necessitating in-person student evaluations, demonstrations or hands-on exercises, or courses required to be in person by the certifying agency. For our clients’ safety, we will continue to offer online classes for courses not requiring in-person interaction.
Pandemic Safety Training Protocols
- All instructors will be trained Pandemic Safety Officers.
- Safety protocol will exceed Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines.
- Physical distancing will be maintained as much as possible.
- Face coverings are encouraged for unvaccinated and high-risk participants.
- Disinfectant and nitrile gloves will be provided to all students.
- Students are asked to bring their own beverages and food. Boxed lunches will be provided for all-day sessions.
- Access to common areas such as bathrooms and breakrooms will be limited.
- Frequent touchpoints will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Quizzes and evaluations will be administered verbally when possible.
- The RETTEW Training Center will be sanitized daily using EPA-approved products and routinely fogged to disinfect all surfaces and objects.
Contact Lynn Reed, at 717.516.7496 for additional information.
The RETTEW Training Center is located at 5031 Richard Lane, Ste.111, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055