At a Pennsylvania manufacturing site, safety is soaring higher than ever before.
Over the past few months, RETTEW has partnered with this industrial client to provide several safety services to benefit the plant’s employees and operations.
For the employees working in confined spaces and on busy roadways, RETTEW’s safety trainers have led engaging, critical training classes on Permit Required Confined Space Entry, as well as Flagger Training.
Our consultants have also been on site regularly completing:
- Safety audits to comply with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s General Industry Standards
- Pre-construction project hazard analysis
- Project safety oversight
- Oversight of the facility’s bi-annual maintenance shutdown
- Confined space entry evaluations
- Contractor safety oversight
Safety has many layers of detailed requirements – having experienced safety consultants on site to proactively plan for and oversee operations can be a game changer.