- Before or at the time of collecting personally identifiable information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We may collect Domain Name Server information automatically. We will collect and use of other personally identifiable information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain your consent or as required by law.
- We will only retain personally identifiable information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will not sell, rent or trade your personally identifiable information to third parties, unless we obtain your consent or as required by law.
- In limited circumstances, we may need to share your personal information with certain third parties to perform services on our behalf.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.